Long Term Health Care
The availability of lifelong health care gives residents a strong sense of security. Help is always available immediately for emergency circumstances.
Here is what some of our residents are saying about their experiences at the Wesley Glen Health Center.
Medical Services on Campus
Should they need intermediate or skilled nursing care, residents stay in the Health Center on a temporary or extended basis. The Health Center has individualized programs to encourage the best possible recovery of strength and health. A variety of activities are offered to help residents feel as active as possible.
Services and Amenities:
- 24-hour security and emergency response system with trained, professional nursing staff and high staff-to-resident ratio. Particular attention is paid to each individual resident’s specific medical needs
- Three nutritious meals daily with a variety of delicious menu options and staff available for assistance
- All utilities, including cable TV, electric, gas and water
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and much more as needed
- Maintenance services offered inside and outside of your home by our trustworthy, professional staff
- Housekeeping daily – relax, we’ll do all the chores! We’ll even launder and furnish linens
- Social, recreational, spiritual, educational and cultural opportunities encouraging you to socialize with your peers, learn a new skill, continue your education and explore endless opportunities
- Personalized wellness programs, health assessments and instruction available from registered nurses and health assistants for any questions or concerns about your wellness
- Medication administration
- Social Services available to counsel residents and family members through changing health issues
- Use of common areas such as the arts, crafts and activities room, dining room, gazebo and sitting areas
- Chaplain support to enhance spiritual wellness if you choose
"I know my Mom is safe and well cared for."
"My experiences here have all been positive."