Adult Day Services
When you’re dedicated to caring for a loved one, sometimes it’s hard to see what’s obvious to everyone else. You need time away for rest, work, errands, and other family members. Your loved one needs to try new things, to connect with new people, and experience life outside of their everyday routine. A little help can go a long way to enhance the well-being of everyone in your family.
At Wesley Glen Retirement Community, we offer a flexible adult day care program that provides choices to suit your loved ones needs. Our hours are from 6:30 a.m. until 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. During this time, our experienced caregivers provide care and support while your loved one enjoys engaging activities and amenities in a welcoming, comfortable setting.
We understand that choosing care for a loved one is very personal. You both need someone you can trust. We invite you to get to know us better by taking a tour of our community and meeting our staff. You’ll see how we can help your loved one enjoy
their independence and freedom while you get the time you need. To take a tour or learn more about our services and pricing, call us at (614) 888-7492.
The daily fee includes:
- A nutritious lunch and snacks
- Full-time activity staff supervise programs with high caregiver to client ratio
- An environment designed to care for your loved one when you must be away
- Stimulating activities and educational programs tailored to each client's needs
Services available for additional charge:
- Day trips and outings
- Breakfast and dinner
- Medication administration and assistance with special medical needs
- Bathing services in spacious wheelchair-accessible facilities; if necessary
- Beauty Salon appointments