Assisted Living in Columbus Ohio
Extra Supportive Services in a residential environment
All the comforts and privacy of home, within a supportive environment, with multiple levels of assistance available, so you pay for and receive only the care you need.
You can rely on the attentive staff for as much support as needed, and you are free to enjoy your chosen recreational, social, spiritual, or cultural opportunities. You can simply relax in your apartment taking into the serenity of views overlooking the wooded ravine.
Services and Amenities:
- Medication administration
- 24-hour security and emergency response system so you can have peace of mind knowing assistance is just seconds away if needed
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and much more as needed
- Three nutritious meals daily with a variety of delicious menu options
- All utilities, including cable TV, electric, gas and water
- Maintenance services offered inside and outside of your home by our trustworthy, professional staff
- Housekeeping weekly – relax, we’ll do all the chores! We’ll even launder and furnish linens.
- Social, recreational, spiritual, educational and cultural opportunities encouraging you to socialize with your peers, learn a new skill, continue your education, take a daily trip and explore endless opportunities
- Personalized wellness programs, health assessments and instruction available from registered nurses and health assistants for any questions or concerns about your wellness
- Resident health clinic and dietician counseling
- Social Services available to counsel residents and families through changing health issues
- Use of common areas such as the Virginia Gay Library, exercise room, private dining room, arts and crafts studio, activity rooms, bank, sitting areas and more
- Access to the Wellness center including the pool and fitness center
- Chaplain support to enhance spiritual wellness if you choose