Adult Day Services
Provides adult day services where seniors and adults with Alzheimer's and other dementias receive individualized plan of daytime care with therapeutic activities and socialization in a well supervised environment.
Participants benefit from socialization and a close-knit community. Appropriate activities and community programs help them feel productive and less dependent.
Walking areas with seating alcoves allow seniors to move about freely in a protected environment. They enjoy the outdoors safely in a secure walking garden and an additional enclosed patio.
The Daily fee includes:
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Full-time licensed nursing staff and activity staff supervise programs with high caregiver to client ratio
- Medication administration and assistance with special medical needs
- An environment designed to care for your loved one when you must be away
- Stimulating activities, trips and educational programs tailored to each client's needs
- Special Care program designed to meet unique needs of those with dementia, with a Behavioral Neurologist available.
Services available for an additional charge:
- Bathing services in spacious wheelchair-accessible facilities
- Beauty Salon appointments
Alzheimer Education and Support
Anyone in the outside community, family members from Wesley Glen, and especially those who are caregivers to a family member or friend are invited to the Special Care Support Group that meets at Wesley Glen.
The meeting takes place in the conference room on the second Saturday of every month from 10:30 am to 11:30 am.
A variety of speakers from Hospice, Elder Care Attorneys and the Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging come to do presentations or group discussions are held on a topic of interest.
You may RSVP for the support group meeting by going to the Wesley Glen calendar and click on the calendar listing for support group.
For more information contact
Lauren Croman at 396-4900.